Who is Gruve Design?
I am a full-time freelance graphic designer with a penchant for coloring outside the lines. I’m a mom; a former roller derby queen; a dog sledding fanatic; and an avid reader of books of all kinds. I am dedicated to providing high quality, professional creative solutions. With over fifteen years experience in the Creative Industry, I have the expertise needed to see your project through from conceptualization and pre-press to production.
I specialize in creating visually rich designs reflecting consistency of brand across both the web and in print. I strive to provide exceptional service both in an end product and in the relationships I create when working with clients. I love what I do. I love to see people smile. And I am commited to providing you with products and service you can smile about.
Client Pledge and Promise
My Client Pledge and Promise sets the standard for providing you with prompt, efficient and friendly service.
My Commitment to You…
- Work individually with you to ensure exceptional graphic design and web design.
- Respond in a friendly and helpful manner to your inquiries, and share a laugh or two along the way.
- Return telephone calls and email messages in a timely manner.
- Follow up all service calls with written correspondence.
- Plan, create and process your contract for custom design in an efficient budget-minded manner.
- Proof all designs to verify accuracy of information.
- My goal is to make you smile from project start to finish. Guaranteed!
How does the Virtual process work?
Upon purchasing a design package from me, you will receive a small, focused questionnaire that will help me to get a good feel for the style and look you’re hoping to achieve in your project. From there, I will begin drawing out my ideas, based on the information you provide. We will remain in contact via email, instant messaging or telephone conversations to ensure the scope of the project is fully understood. Generally, email is sufficient in achieving communication goals.
The next step is to create your design in Illustrator, Photoshop or InDesign. Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign are part of Adobe’s Creative Suite, which is the industry standard for graphic design and digital art.
When you hire me, you will be involved as much as possible throughout the entire design process, from start to finish. Your involvement allows me to provide you with a product that you will love and can use for years to come.
What You’ll Receive:
- All Final Files: this means you will have your own copies of all of the final files created for your project. Files will be provided to you in digital format (either emailed to you or uploaded to Dropbox) or on CD or DVD (if requested).
- Web and print ready files, in the size and format required for your project.
- You will own all the rights to your final images. The only need I may have for your designs and images is for use in my portfolio as examples of my work. Your designs are never re-sold.